Slimline Vacuum Glass Lifter
Super slim and strong is what makes the Slimline PFHL89 vacuum lifter perfect for lifting between the building envelope and scaffold.
Despite measuring only 188mm deep, the Slimline PFHL89 comes with a steady 455kg lifting capacity and one of the safest dual circuit vacuum systems around.
A convenient way to lift glass, ceramic, metal and other non-porous materials, this slimline vacuum device comes with manual 180 degree rotation which is lockable in 3 positions. Loads can also be tilted from flat to upright position, making light work of tilting heavy loads.
- Safe working load 455kg
- Optional curved adaptor kit available
- Manual 180 degree lockable rotation
- Manual tilting from horizontal to vertical
- Dual independent vacuum systems each with reserve tank, vacuum gauge and non-return valve
- 12v rechargeable battery with 110v or 240v charger and battery energy gauge
- On-board maintenance free pump
- Low-vacuum warning lamp and alarm
- Not suitable for use in the rain
- Maximum wind speed for safe use is 29km/h, 18mph, 16.5 knots or 8 m/s