Snow and Ice Control Equipment
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
The course is for anyone who operates, calibrates or manages the use of salt or grit spreading equipment and snow ploughing machines.
Whether you're a novice operator or an experienced supervisor looking to refresh your skills, we'll ensure the course is suitable, useful and rewarding.
Book This Course
Speak to Adrian today to find out how we can help your business.01534 744710 Enquire Online
You will receive formal training and assessment in the knowledge, understanding and skills to operate or supervise, the mounting, calibration and safe use of snow and ice control equipment.
Upon successful completion of the course you will be able to:
- Carry out the pre use checks on the equipment.
- Mount, set and adjust the equipment to required vehicles.
- Have an understanding of the work at height regulations with regard to access and egress for loading and securing the units.
- Use the information provided by the manufacture and authorities to set and calibrate the equipment.
- Know the safe use and limitations of the equipment.
- Have COSHH awareness for the products used.
- Select the correct PPE and safety equipment required.
- Maintain the equipment to the manufactures standards.
- Drive and operate the equipment safely.
- Understand your responsibilities under current relevant legislation and approved codes of practice.
This course meets the statutory requirements of the relevant legislation, whether local or UK, and other relevant statutory provisions and approved Codes of Practice.
QUALIFICATIONS / CERTIFICATION
Upon successfully completing the course you will be awarded a 4safety certificate.
Novice: Call to discuss
Re-certification: Call to discuss
4safety, Home Farm, Rue de Grouville, Jersey, JE3 9HP, or at the customer's premises.
Call to discuss so we can tailor the training to your specific needs and equipment to be used
None of these dates suit you? Contact us today with any custom requirement you may have.