Probst Stone Splitter
The new block cutter from Probst – more splitting force with reduced effort.
Snap blocks without great force: easy! With the perfect combination of lever and eccentric transmission and and triangular knife, huge splitting force with minimal operating force is generated with all mechanical block snappers.
Blocks can therefore be cut cleanly without dust, noise or wastewater.
No particulate emissions occur, which are harmful to health.
- High rationalisation effect, as clean snapping of the blocks can often replace time-consuming and expensive cutting with masonry saws.
- Clean cuts with precisely guided, triangular, reversible blade.
- Better view of the cutting line.
- More splitting force with reduced effort.
- Size indicator in cm and inches as well as 45-degree angle on both support plates speed up the work enormously.
- Durable surface protection by galvanizing.