The trench cover has an innovative Flexi-Edge system which greatly reduces trip hazards for pedestrians.
The underside and edge of the trench cover are made from a soft flexible material which grips the surface underneath the board and helps to reduce any unwanted movement.
Its innovative design reduces installation time as frequently there is no need to bolt the product down, but is still very stable.
- Conforms to National Grid Footway Board Specification T/SP/E/42.
- Heavier that traditional trench covers thanks to its PVC anti slip edge.
- Central section made from glass reinforced composite.
- Very stable without bolting.
- Takes up any cambers in the pavement.
- Greatly reduced trip hazard for pedestrians.
- Covers a 700mm trench.
- Supports a weight up to 250kg.
- Shock resistant.