Vehicle or Plant Machinery Marshal
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
This course trains candidates in safe and efficient methods of directing vehicles or equipment around your works and complies with the Health and Safety approved Code of Practice.
This course also covers the basic skills and knowledge necessary to give precise guidance and signals to others operating vehicles or equipment.
Whether you're a complete beginner or an experienced marshal looking to refresh your skills, we'll ensure the course is suitable, useful and rewarding.
Book This Course
Speak to Adrian today to find out how we can help your business.Call us Enquire Online
You will receive formal training and assessment in the methods of directing vehicles or equipment. Upon successful completion of the course you will be able to:
- Have a good understanding of the signs and signals, approved hand signals and different forms of communication
- Identify and maintain PPE appropriate for marshal duties
- Conduct safety checks at the work area including stop blocks and tipping areas
- Understand the environmental considerations
- Carry out all end of shift and shut down and parking procedures
- Understand your responsibilities under current relevant legislation and approved codes of practice, including the Health and Safety approved Code of PracticeThis course meets the statutory requirements of the relevant legislation, whether local or UK, and other relevant statutory provisions and approved Codes of Practice.
It's important that the training is enjoyable, relevant and useful. That's why all of our courses are tailored to your needs. The following information is for general guidance, and we are happy to discuss your content, duration, location, certification and cost requirements.
TEACHING AND ASSESSMENT
The course is delivered through a combination of classroom-based tutorials and practical exercises. You will be assessed through theory and practical tests. All of our trainers are accredited.
4safety can train/assess up to three experienced candidates in one day for most equipment/machine courses.
As with all of our courses, we ask if the candidates can read and understand technical English. We can provide a translator for the entire course or just for the theory if necessary, but there is an extra charge and we need to know this at the booking stage.
QUALIFICATIONS / CERTIFICATION
Upon successfully completing the course you will be awarded a 4safety certificate. Nationally accredited certification for NPORS is available for £48+GST per person.
4safety, Home Farm, Rue de Grouville, Jersey, JE3 9HP, or at the customer's premises.
Call to discuss