Who needs training?
Feeling lucky? Don’t leave it to chance.
Accidents do happen. Don’t get caught out.
Everyone who works for you, including the self-employed, needs to know how to work safely. Training ensures employees know:
- What hazards and risks they may face
- How to overcome them
- How to react in an emergency
Benefits for you and your staff
Some of the key benefits of training staff include:
- Complying with legal requirements
- Reducing the risk of injury to employees and members of the general public
- Reducing the risks of prosecution through better awareness and preparation
- Reducing the risks of increased insurance premiums
- Helping to create a Health & Safety culture within your business that your employees then pass on to others
- Helping to unlock employee potential and foster a more efficient and communicative workforce. This helps to drive productivity, innovation and competitiveness, and nurtures long-term business prosperity
- Trained staff will respond to your commitment regarding their career development and are likely to become more motivated to perform well and be dedicated to the business
- Increasing the potential to tender for new clients and inclusion in the States of Jersey tender lists etc.