Taking a van to Europe?

Are you thinking of renting a van to go to Europe after March 29th?

Depending on the skill of the UK brexit negotiators, Jersey motorists may need to obtain an International Driving Permit to drive in the EU.

We ask that all customers hiring vehicles to take abroard show us their permit beforehand as part of the hire agreement.

Islanders can apply for a permit now - details on how can be found here  International Driving Permits

If you have any questions before you hire, just give us a call on 744744 and we'll be happy to help.

How can we help?

How can we help?

Sometimes it’s easier to ask. Send us an instant enquiry below and we will get back to you shortly.