Cleaning in Domestic & Commercial Settings
You will receive formal training and assessment in safe and effective methods of Cleaning in Domestic and Commercial Settings.
Upon successful completion of the course you will be able to:
- Provide risk assessment & method statements
- Understand the importance of preventing the spread of infection
- Demonstrate knowledge of cleaning practices, equipment and products
- Show an understanding and recognition of the associated health conditions, illnesses and diseases from poor cleaning practices
- Operate safely under varying site conditions
- Show an understanding of responsibilities under Health and Safety at Work Law 1989 & other various current relevant legislation to include COSHH and Working at Height
This course meets the statutory requirements of the relevant legislation, whether local or UK, and other relevant statutory provisions and approved Codes of Practice.
Book This Course
Speak to Adrian today to find out how we can help your business.01534 744710 Enquire Online
It’s important that the training is enjoyable, relevant and useful. That's why all of our courses are tailored to your needs. The following information is for general guidance, and we are happy to discuss your content, duration, location, certification and cost requirements.
TEACHING AND ASSESSMENT
The course is delivered through classroom-based tutorials and discussion relevant to the candidates specific workplace. You will be assessed through theory assessment upon completion of learning.
This courses can normally accommodate up to 6 candidates depending on the level of experience, their understanding of the industry, communication and cleaning, equipment and product experience
As with all of our courses, we ask if the candidates can read and understand English. We can provide a translator for the entire course or just for the theory if necessary, but there is an extra charge and we need to know this at the booking stage.
QUALIFICATIONS / CERTIFICATION
Upon successfully completing the course you will be awarded a 4safety certificate.
Novice: 4 hours
Re-certification: 2-4 hours
4safety, Home Farm, Rue de Grouville, Jersey, JE3 9HP, or at the customer's premises.
Novice - Call to discuss
Re-certification - call to discuss