Welfare Servicer - Guernsy - Guernsey
As a Welfare Servicer, you will be responsible for, on a daily basis, keeping all welfare vehicles & areas clean and tidy, and ensuring that any welfare equipment leaving the depot has been serviced and maintained to the highest standards. The role will also include loading, delivery and collection of welfare equipment to and from the customer’s site in a timely & professional manner, on-site cleaning and completing any relevant check and administration involved for the hire.
This position requires a significant amount of customer interaction, so the ideal candidate will have the ability to provide a strong level of customer service. They will require an eye for detail and a desire to learn, good communication skills and being happy to work as a valued team are essential. On occasion the role will involve the delivery & collection of other hire items within the company's fleet.
As a 4Group employee, you will enjoy a wide range of benefits and will work alongside the friendliest, most dedicated team in the industry. Our in-house Learning & development team are dedicated to maximizing your personal development with a range of training courses that are available to staff.
Applicants should have:
• Driving License (any additional categories a benefit)
• Friendly, can-do attitude.
• A team player who works well with others.
• Ability to carry out physical labour and other strenuous tasks.
• Ability to work in all weather.
• Must be punctual & reliable.
• Willing to have if not already inoculations against Hepatitis and others may be required.
• 40 hrs per week.
• Overtime at an enhanced rate.
• Annual leave of 20 days plus bank holidays
• Loyalty Holiday Scheme
• Company Contributory Pension scheme after probation period (at 4%)
• Life Assurance after 1 years' service
• Further Education scheme
• Progression due to the growth of the business.
• Full PPE & Uniform provided, £50 per/annum contribution to safety shoes.
Other Key Notes:
Guernsey Registered Company 55469
• Brand New Service vehicle
• Entire new fleet of Welfare units to highest specification.
• Modern paperless job scheduling system via tablet.
• Ability to grow and develop welfare division.