Hire Desk Yard Hand - Jersey
4hire Hire Desk Yard Hand
As a Hire Desk Yard Hand, you will be working closely with and assisting the hire desk team, preparing hires ready for customer collections, and receiving returning hires.
You will be responsible for keeping all areas clean and tidy and ensuring that any equipment leaving the depot has been serviced and maintained to the highest standards, and any returning equipment is checked and accounted for on its return.
The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail and a desire to learn and be happy to work as a valued member of the team. The position requires a significant amount of customer interaction, so the ideal candidate will also have the ability to provide a strong level of customer service and demonstrate and communicate clearly with our customers.
As a 4Group employee, you will enjoy a wide range of benefits and will work alongside the friendliest, most dedicated team in the industry.
Our in-house Learning & Development team are dedicated to maximizing your personal development, along with equipment familiarization, we do offer a wide range of training to our staff.
Requirements for the role:
• Friendly can-do attitude
• A team player who works well with others
• Ability to do physical labour and other strenuous physical tasks
• Ability to work in all weather
• Good timekeeper and reliable
• Competitive salary
• Overtime at an enhanced rate
• Annual leave of 20 days plus statutory days
• Loyalty holiday scheme
• Contributory pension scheme
• Life assurance
• Further education and training
• Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
4hire/4Group is an equal opportunities employer