Delivery Driver - Jersey
We are looking for someone with commitment, flexibility and a customer comes first approach to join our team as a Delivery Driver.
This position requires a significant amount of customer interaction, so the ideal candidate will have the ability to provide a strong level of customer service. The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail and a desire to learn, good communication skills and being happy to work as a valued team member are essential.
Role will also include loading, delivery and collection of hire equipment to and from the customer site in a timely and professional manner, demonstration (if required) and completing any relevant checks and administration involved for the hire.
As a 4group employee you will enjoy a wide range of benefits and will work alongside the friendliest, most dedicated team in the industry
Our in-house Learning & Development team are dedicated to maximising your personal development with a range of training courses that are available to all staff.
Applicants should have:
- Driving licence with category B (BE preferred)
- Friendly can-do attitude
- A team player who works well with others
- Ability to do physical labour and other strenuous physical tasks.
- Ability to work in all weather.
- Must be punctual and reliable.
- Competitive salary.
- Overtime at an enhanced rate.
- Annual leave of 20 days plus bank holidays.
- Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
4hire/4group is an equal opportunities employer